The Human Interface: Blood on the Floor supplement offers new content for both the campaign and the skirmish game modes. You can play through a full mini-campaign that challenges your Strike Team or fight battles through a Black Site Prison with the skirmish mode. Three new characters join the team of the Cyberpunks. Black Site Agents armed with deadly assault rifles will fight for the prison’s Team. With 11 plastic figures, 4 double-sided map tiles and over 40 new cards, Blood on the Floor brings a new experience to every game in the cyberpunk world.
If you want to know what had happened after the incident in the Black Site Prison, join the game. Find out the fate of the heroes. Who is good and who is evil. In the world of Human Interface, nothing is what it seems. Three new heroes are waiting for you and new dangerous opponents will try to stop their attempts to uncover the Black Site's secrets. Do not wait and solve the secret of the Black Site Prison.
PRE-ORDER Human Interface Blood on the Floor expansion and receive:
- 40 new Weapon and Cybergear cards
cardboard game tiles - 2 rooms, 2 hallways
character ID dashboards - 4
11 highly detailed 32mm plastic miniatures, pre-assembled
- Black Site Agents with assault rifles x 8
Human Interface: Blood on the floor is a cooperative supplement to Human Interface: Be a Better Human game for 1 to 4 players. If you are looking for more Cyberpunk and more Adrenaline, this is a perfect choice for you!
There is no assembly required, you can play this expansion right away! Don’t miss the opportunity to get this expansion at that price!
- This supplement set allows you to add new characters to your games of Human Interface Be a Better Human game.
- HUD cards for use with characters
- Keep track of your characters weapons, cybergears and statuses
- Includes highly-detailed 32mm miniatures, complete with cards for Human Interface universe!
- Beautifully designed double-sided board tiles to create cyberpunk environment
- New Missions
“The game was delivered to my place, I am very happy. I really want to thank you for making such a great game with high quality materials. It absolutely is worth the wait! Thank you again.” Gabriel, backer